Effective Date: June 9, 2020
1. WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
Marksman Security Corporation collects the information from our website’s visitors in order to operate effectively and efficiently. The specific kind of information or data collected will depend on the context of your interaction(s) with Marksman Security Corporation, and the services or platforms you interact with. The following are examples of the information or data that may be collected:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number);
- Payment information (bank account information for payroll direct deposits);
- Demographic data (such as age, gender, country, and preferred language);
- Information or date necessary to fulfill your special requests and/or specific accommodations;
- Typical applicant information, including identification (Driver’s License, Security License, Social Security) numbers, work history, and in some instance direct deposit related information;
- Copies of your correspondence should you contact us;
- Information collected through the use of closed-circuit systems, card key and other security systems; and
- Information related to your use and interaction with our website and email hosts.
We collect this information and date in several ways, including:
- Automatic Information: When you use or interact with our website and/or use any affiliated or linked websites or applications (apps) that we make available via our website, we may receive and store the information generated by your activity and information automatically collected from your internet browser or mobile device. For instance, commonly collected information that we may access once you have visited our website includes your location, IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile network data, pages viewed and access times. This information helps us to communicate with our applicants, employees, and clients, and potential and better understand their needs and preferences.
- Security Systems: When you visit our offices or secured properties, information may be collected about you through such properties’ closed-circuit television systems, electronic key cards and other security (access control systems).
- Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and other third parties.
- Age Limitations: Marksman Security Corporation does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from our websites from any person under the age of 18.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Marksman Security Corporation collects your information to operate efficiently, effectively and provide you with an optimal experience with both our website as well as the various support platforms associated with the website. Marksman Security Corporation may collect, use, and disclose the information it collects for a variety of reasons, including for the following purposes:
- Response to Inquiries: We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (correspondence data.) The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.
- Internal Business Purposes: For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, designing new platforms, enhancing the website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and visiting patterns, and meeting employment and contractual obligations.
- Administrative and Other Communications: To send you important information regarding our website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or other administrative information (e.g., benefits and open enrollment announcements).
- Marketing and Promotions: To communicate information, and news relating to Marksman Security Corporation and its employees, clients, or services.
- Safety and Security: To maintain your safety and security as well as that of other employees, visitors and personnel, while you visit our website.
- Our Legal Duties: To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or demands in accordance with applicable law, a court order, subpoena, or other legal process.
- Additional Uses: We may also use your data other ways as described to you when you provide such information to us.
The legal basis for processing your personal information is made up of one or more of the following reasons: (i) your consent, and/or (ii) providing the services you have requested, and/or (iii) providing services or information or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, court orders or other legal process.
3. WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you. We use tracking tools, including cookies, on our website. Cookies are small files that download when you access certain websites. We collect information about users over time when you use this website or any apps that we may make available on our website. We may have third parties collect personal information this way.
We use tracking tools to:
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered on our site.
- To improve our website.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest-based advertising) as permitted by law.
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms as permitted by law.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
4. DOES MARKSMAN SECURITY CORPORATION SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
It is essential that we share information across multiple jurisdictions in order to provide you with and to maintain the best possible service. The specific kind of information we share will depend on the context of your interactions with Marksman Security Corporation, and the services you use. Accordingly, your personal information may be shared with the following parties insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy:
- to any Marksman Security Corporation branch managed by us;
- to our internal marketing partner(s) to provide you with more-relevant content on our site and to encourage you to return to our site;
- to third parties not affiliated with Marksman Security Corporation if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (1) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (2) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations; (3) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and (4) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Marksman Security Corporation , our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
5. HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement reasonable administrative, organizational and technical safeguards and security measures to protect personal information within our control from unauthorized access, acquisition, disclosure, destruction or alteration, accidental loss, misuse or damage. We regularly review and monitor such safeguards and security measures.
6. HOW LONG WILL MARKSMAN SECURITY CORPORATION KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
To the extent permissible by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for such period as necessary to satisfy or to fulfill the following:
- the purposes for which that personal information was provided,
- an identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping,
- a specific legal or regulatory requirement, and/or
- a requirement to retain records that may be relevant to any notified regulatory investigations or active legal proceedings.
Where there is insufficient justification to retain such personal information, such personal information will be safely and securely deleted, disposed of, anonymized and/or blocked.
7. WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS OR WANT TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Our organization will be happy to answer any concerns or queries you may have relating to the use or storage of your personal data. You may contact our organization at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 3230 W. Commercial Boulevard, Suite 100, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
8. WHAT ABOUT LINKED WEBSITES?
The linking of third-party websites to this website does not indicate any association with or endorsement by Marksman Security Corporation. Marksman Security Corporation does not assume responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for the activities conducted or information contained in the third-party websites.