DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) are critically important strategic priorities at Marksman Security Corporation and fundamental to who we are as an organization. Marksman operates throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and we believe diverse teams of leaders create a stronger, more resilient organization which produces better results for employees and our clients’ most sophisticated and custom security needs. A recognized leader among security services firms for our DEI achievements, Marksman engages in a variety of internal initiatives related to the recruitment, training, retention, development, and advancement of diverse leaders. We have also partnered with clients and outside organizations to advance diversity in the communities we serve. At Marksman, diversity is a collective effort championed at all levels of the organization, including by our CEO, President, and senior leadership team.
Marksman’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Committee (in alphabetical order):
- Adriana Darkcloud, HR Manager (Dallas).
- Amber Parker, Branch Manager (Houston).
- Anthony Llamas, Branch Manager (Dallas).
- Ariana Alvarez, Procurement Director (Dallas).
- Corey Benn, VP (Las Vegas).
- Don Wilkins, Director of Operations (Atlanta).
- Ezekiel “Zeke” Kaufman, CEO.
- Harlan Press, CFO.
- Imani Taylor, Director of HR (Atlanta).
- Jason Logsdon, CIO.
- Jeri Reed, Vice President of Operations (Atlanta).
- Kimberley Castor, VP of HR (Fort Lauderdale).
- Mark Radi, President.
- Marlyn Hodgens, Director of HR (Fort Lauderdale).
- McKenzie Stevens, Director of HR (Las Vegas)
- Medgar Love, SVP (Fort Lauderdale).
- Michael Carrillo, VP (Fort Lauderdale).
- Michelene Sansone, Branch Manager (Phoenix).
- Richard Mullan, COO.
- Robert Esparza, VP (Los Angeles).
- Saul Navas, VP (Fort Lauderdale).
- Shezad Moten, CSO.
- Siboney Morrow, Director of HR (Dallas).
- Warris Moten, VP (Orlando).
- Yvette Leeds-Bowman
Marksman’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee (DEIC) recommends and implements strategies and practices that advance our strategic diversity, equity, and inclusion goals. The DEIC includes members of our C-Suite, senior corporate and branch leaders. These members ensure a continued focus on advancing our diversity goals in all aspects of Marksman’s administration and governance.
Our Diversity Mission Statement:
Marksman Security Corporation adopted the following Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Mission Statement to act as a set of guiding principles as we strive to create the most equitable, open, and transparent organization possible:
To cultivate an organization, at every level, which is as diverse as the communities in which we work and as diverse as the clients we serve. To encourage the inclusion of backgrounds, ideas, and beliefs which span a broad range of the human experience by embracing our commonalities and respecting the differences among us. To promote individual success by providing all people with opportunities to achieve their full potential as organizational goals are achieved.
In 2022, the DEIC adopted a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Action Plan with four key focus areas to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
The four areas include:
- Growth, Retention, and Advancement
We at Marksman believe all people matter and have an important voice.