DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
WE ARE MARKSMAN.
Diverse backgrounds. United as a Marksman family.
At Marksman Security, we believe all people matter, and everyone has a voice that needs to be heard. As an American-owned, privately-held security services provider, we are proud that a majority of our workforce is represented by minority employees. Furthermore, our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion is not only an integral part of our culture but also strengthens our training, development, and advancement opportunities for our security officers, support staff, and client partners.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Mission Statement
To cultivate an organization, at every level, which is as diverse as the communities in which we work and as diverse as the clients we serve. To encourage the inclusion of backgrounds, ideas, and beliefs which span a broad range of the human experience by embracing our commonalities and respecting the differences among us. To promote individual success by providing all people with opportunities to achieve their full potential as organizational goals are achieved.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
Marksman’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee (DEIC), along with our security officers, and support staff are spearheading initiatives in the communities in which we live, work, and play. Our employees have a passion for serving others, exemplify our five core values, and strive for excellence in service.
- Anthony Llamas, Dallas Branch Manager
- Arianna Alvarez, Procurement Director, Dallas
- Corey Benn, Vice President, Las Vegas
- Don Wilkins, Director of Operations, Atlanta
- Ezekiel Kaufman, Chief Executive Officer
- Harlan Press, Chief Financial Officer
- Imani Taylor, Director of Human Resources, Atlanta
- Jason Logsdon, Chief Innovation Officer
- Jeri Reed, Vice President of Operations, Atlanta
- Mark Radi, President and Founder
- Marlyn Hodgens, Director of Human Resources, Fort Lauderdale
- Medgar Love, Senior Vice President and 2022 DEI Committee Chairman, Fort Lauderdale
- Merissa Rios, Senior Claims Manager, Dallas
- Michael Carrillo, Vice President, Fort Lauderdale
- Michelene Sansone, Phoenix Branch Manager
- Richard Mullan, Chief Operating Officer
- Robert Esparza, Vice President, Los Angeles
- Saul Navas, Vice President, Fort Lauderdale
- Shezad Moten, Chief Strategy Officer
- Siboney Morrow, Director of Human Resources, Dallas
- Stephanie Squires, Marketing and Communications Manager, Dallas
- Suha Jaffer, Administrator, Dallas
- Warris Moten, Senior Vice President, Orlando
Marksman Security celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion while standing united as a family.
In 2022, the DEIC adopted a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Action Plan with four key focus areas to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
The four areas include:
- Growth, Retention, and Advancement
We at Marksman believe all people matter and have an important voice.